Born in 1946, Brest, Belarus. The painter received his training in the Art College and in the Musical College.
At the beginning of his art career he created monumental works - mosaics, frescoes, scratchwork, gobelins as well as oil paintings.
- 1978-1993 Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR.
- 1993 contract with the Gunzoburg Art gallery in Überlingen.
- Since 1994 he has been engaged in painting alone.
- In 1997 he moved to permanent residence in the European Union.
- Freelance artist since 1997.
- 1973 - 1996 participant of all regional and republican and zonal All-Union exhibitions.
- 1993 - 2001 contract (Galerie Gunzoburg 88662 Überlingen).
- 1995 personal exhibition with Swiss ceramics (Zwissler Max) - (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1998 solo exhibition (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1999 personal exhibition - (Dom Pracy Twórczej Ministerstwa Kultury I Dziedzictwa Narodowego. Palac Radziejowice).
- 1999 personal exhibition (Atelier Buckenmaier 88662 Überlingen).
- 2001 - 2002 contract with the Swiss (Galerie Wesner Abendbergweg 9, Konstanz).
- 2002 personal exhibition - (K-Galerie im Maxforum, Thomas - Wimmer - Ring 11, München).
- 2002 - 2011 contract with K-Galerie im Maxforum and participation in all exhibitions of the gallery as a permanent artist.
- 2012 an agreement with the High Investment Art Agency FABER VISUM as a permanent representative of the artist.
- 2020 permanent exhibition on the ENTAXY - Top Expensive Artworks.
- 2021 participation in the exhibition ART Climate Change exhibition. Special guest | Novum Investments Art Basel Centrum, Switzerland.
Artworks are in the State Museum, in private collections in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, USA, Poland, Switzerland.
The artist Anatoli Gostev left this world on January 15, 2022, leaving beauty and a blessed memory behind him.
Webseite-URL: ENTAXY | FABER VISUM | |